L.A Girl Peach Corrector
I can’t even describe how excited I am about writing again! I was on holiday, for those of you who don’t know, but worry not, I’m back with a weekly dose of new blogposts for you all!
So today, let’s talk about dark circles. (WUTT!?)
No? Okay, how about the stuff that would cover those suckers up? (YASS!)
I’ve done a few blogposts on some of my favourite concealers, you can find them on my blog. Concelaers are key to cover up and ‘conceal’ (duh), but colour wheel correction has been everything lately. For some reason, I never fell for the said colour correctors – until recently. And you know what? I love it! It’s game changing!
What’s best about the L.A Girl Peach Corrector (not that I have tried any other correctors to compare it to) is that it is GREAT yet SO AFFORDABLE. It’s drugstore but really lives up to the hype. Corrects beautifully, blends easily, concealer goes over it smoothly, and voila, you are left with a bright under eye area!
- Drugstore product
- Travel friendly tube
- Covers well
- Lasts on the skin
- Doesn’t break me out
- Great for my yellow skin tone, but it works well for a wide range of skin colours
- Works well with both, a beauty blender and/or a brush
- Has a great salmony pink tint, not too pink/orange (see swatch below)
- Blends well with the skin, doesn’t leave a harsh pink pigment after blending
- Brand not so easy to get a hold of here in Oman
- Squeezy tube, a little difficult to get product out
I would definitely recommend!
There you go, that completes this blogpost. I hope this helps you achieve the under eyes of your dreams!
Until next time. Take care.