Hello loves and welcome back after the Eid holidays! What were you up to this past week? Did you travel someplace new? My holidays were busier than workdays, omg! Nonetheless, I had a lot of fun with friends and family.
Today’s blogpost will have to be a quick one, as I have a lot of admin work to catch up on after the break. Let’s get on with it, shall we?
If you’ve been around my blog for a while now, you would have read one of my most popular blogposts yet, the Bioderma Sensibio H2o VS Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water. If you have no clue what I’m talking about, click here.
Needless to say, my vote went out to my absolute Holy Grail, Bioderma.
However, a ton of people on social media started going on and on about the newest addition to the Garnier Micellar Water range – the Oil-Infused Micellar Cleansing Water. I remember being skeptical for the longest time because I wasn’t big on the regular one.
Today, ladies and gents (probably only ladies and ladies), you have yourself another EMPTIES blogpost because yes, you guessed it right: I purchased, fell in love, emptied and repurchased this gem quite a few times ever since!
EMPTIED – GARNER SKINACTIVE OIL-INFUSED MICELLAR CLEANSING WATER
LOVE IT. Just love it.
Just shake it vigorously before each use or you’ll end up with only oil on your cotton pad and perhaps very sore eyes.
- Removes makeup easily
- Doesn’t foam up like the regular one
- Doesn’t smell unpleasant
- Doesn’t break out combination skin
- Isn’t too oily, but nice and hydrating
- If used before makeup application, provides the most beautiful base and finish of concealer and foundation
- More affordable than Bioderma
- Doesn’t sting sensitive eyes as much as the regular one
- MUST shake vigorously before drenching every single cotton pad in one session. Not particularly a con but can be annoying after some time
- Can sting eyes if cotton pad is too soaked with product
- Pricier than the regular Garnier Micellar Water
So here you have it loves, another holy grail product of mine!
Have you given this a shot? Which Garnier products are your favourites?
Let’s chat about them down below!